Sunday, April 06, 2008

Current mood

Akon -- Lonely

Lonely I'm so lonely,
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,

Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno
got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
Kno took all the bullshit then one day
she cant take it no more and decides to leave

I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side,
coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was feenin,
so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years,
tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad,
cuz ever since my girl left me, my whole life came crashin

Im so lonely (so lonely),
Im mr. Lonely (mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl

I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl

Cant believe I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life,
after all I put u thru u still stuck
Around and stayed by my side,
what really hurt me is I broke ur heart,
baby you were a good girl and I had no right,
I really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl

I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody to call my own)
To call my own (to call my own) girl

I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl

Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be,
aint no one in the globe id rather see
then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely

So lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)

I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl

Never thought that id be alone, I didn't hope you'd be gone this long,
I jus want u to call my phone, so stop playing girl and
Come on home (come on home), baby girl I didn't mean to shout,
I want me and you to work it out, I never wished Id ever
Hurt my baby, and its drivin me crazy cuz...

I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)

I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl

Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, (so lonely),
Mr. Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, so lonely, (so lonely), Mr. Lonely


Simple Plan -- Perfect

Hey dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?
But it hurts when you disapprove all along

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that
I'm alright
And you can't change me

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect


Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be my hero?
All the days you spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't care anymore


And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't stand another fight
And nothing's alright

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's hard
Just to talk to you
But you don't understand

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect


S club 7 -- I never had a dream come true

Oooh-oooh
Everybody's got something
They had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday
That just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back or wondering
(Or wondering)
How it could be now or might have been
(Or might have been)
All this I know but still I can't find ways
To let you go


I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby

I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you, yeah


Somewhere in my memory
I've lost all sense of time (ah-ha, ha-ha)
And tommorow can never be
'Cos yesterday is all that fills my mind
There's no use looking back or wondering
(Wondering)
How it should be now or might have been
(Or might have been)
All this I know but still I can't find ways
To let you go

I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be

You'll always be the dream that fills my head
Yes you will, say you will
You know you will, oh baby
You'll always be the one I know I'll never forget
It's no use looking back or wondering
(Or wondering)
Because love is a strange and funny thing
(And funny thing)
No matter how I try and try
I just can't say goodbye,


no, no, no, no

I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words
(Never found the words to say) to say
You're the one I think about each day (each day)
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be
A part of me will always be with you, ooh



Fergie -- Big Girls Dont Cry

da da da da
The smell of your skin lingers on me now
You're probably on your flight back to your hometown
I need some shelter of my own protection baby
Be with myself in center, clarity, peace, serenity

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We got some straightening out to do
And I gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've gotta get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry,

Dont cry,
Dont cry

The path that I'm walking, I must go alone
I must take the baby steps til I'm full grown
Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending do they
And I forseek the dark ahead if I stay

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We got some straightening out to do
And I gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've gotta get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry

Like a little school mate in the school yard
We'll play jacks and uno cards
I'll be your best friend
And you'll be my valentine
Yes you can hold my hand if you want to
Cuz I wanna hold yours too
We'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds


But it's time for me to go home
It's getting late, dark outside
I need to be with myself in center, clarity, peace, serenity

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We got some straightening out to do
And I gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've gotta get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry,
Dont cry,
Dont cry

da da da da da da


4 songs.

The first one Lonely is just random. A song played before LSCT FOC is over. The beat of this song is kinda addictive in my head.

2nd one is Perfect.
A song that reminds me of a dance that Jingmin had chorographed during 04's NHNP ORD. I cant remember the full dance steps. But bits and pieces of it still remains in my memory. All I remember is, it's quite a nice and simple dance for all the verse of the song.
And it just brings back nhnp memories in secondary one. How I misses those days.

3rd song : Never had a dream come true.
I have been looking for this song for ages since I heard it from the radio. Yet I just cant find it. Finally, I saw this song from Nicholas's phone. Tata. I have this song too. =]]
It's a nice song with meaningful lyrics.

4th song: Big Girls dont cry.
It's to remind myself not to cry. i hope it does helps. Heard this song during LSCT FOC too.

So in total, the highlighted ones sums up my mood.

No comments: